Technavio has been monitoring the halal cosmetics and personal care market and it is poised to grow by USD 28.34 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005212/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Halal Cosmetics and Personal Care Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amara Halal Cosmetics, Clara International Beauty Group, Ivy Beauty Corp., PROLAB COSMETICS, PT Martina Berto TBK, PT Paragon Technology and Innovation, Saaf Skincare, Talent Cosmetics Co. Ltd., Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd., and Wipro Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growing interest in personal grooming will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing interest in personal grooming has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Halal cosmetics and personal care market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Halal cosmetics and personal care market is segmented as below:
- Halal Color Cosmetics
- Other Halal BPC Products
- Distribution Channel
- Offline Distribution Channel
- Online Distribution Channel
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41133
Halal cosmetics and personal care market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our halal cosmetics and personal care market report covers the following areas:
- Halal cosmetics and personal care market size
- Halal cosmetics and personal care market trends
- Halal cosmetics and personal care market industry analysis
This study identifies emerging demand for halal personal care and grooming products among men as one of the prime reasons driving the halal cosmetics and personal care market growth during the next few years.
Halal cosmetics and personal care market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the halal cosmetics and personal care market, including some of the vendors such as Amara Halal Cosmetics, Clara International Beauty Group, Ivy Beauty Corp., PROLAB COSMETICS, PT Martina Berto TBK, PT Paragon Technology and Innovation, Saaf Skincare, Talent Cosmetics Co. Ltd., Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd., and Wipro Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the halal cosmetics and personal care market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Halal cosmetics and personal care market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist halal cosmetics and personal care market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the halal cosmetics and personal care market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the halal cosmetics and personal care market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of halal cosmetics and personal care market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amara Halal Cosmetics
- Clara International Beauty Group
- Ivy Beauty Corp.
- PROLAB COSMETICS
- PT Martina Berto TBK
- PT Paragon Technology and Innovation
- Saaf Skincare
- Talent Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
- Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd.
- Wipro Enterprises, Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200