1. Indulge in Dubai’s summer surprises
Dubai’s long-awaited six weeks of unmissable deals offer discounts of 25 %-75 %. Go ahead and indulge in a shopping and entertainment extravaganza like no other as you discover home-grown labels and international brands at over 1,200 retail outlets. If you want to take your pick form the latest collections of luxury labels like Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Max Mara, Valentino and more, Fashion Avenue is your place to be. This fabulous fashion destination features a number of VIP extras including porter services, an exclusive lounge to relax, and even its own 20-metre catwalk where you can channel your inner top model!
2. Enjoy a perfect family day out
On the second floor of The Dubai Mall is the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. It is one of the largest indoor aquariums of its kind in the world and definitely a sight to behold. Walk through its 270-degree walkthrough tunnel for a closer look at sharks, rays, octopuses, and other aquatic species gliding by. Be brave and explore the depths of the 10-million-litre tank where you’ll come face-to-face with resident Sand Tiger sharks.
Another awesome thing that this mall features is a VR Park where you get to experience all forms of entertainment- whether horror, adventure, sports, leisure or any other incredible educational experiences.
3. Revel in some outdoor fun
Take a breath of fresh air and revel in the beauty of The Dubai Fountain. Check out the captivating choreographed spectacle of illuminated jets of water. Sway to the beats of popular Indian classics or shake a leg to Michael Jackson’s Thriller at these shows that take place every 30 minutes from 6pm onwards.
4. Experience gastronomical delights
Get the best dining deals this summer with amazing discounts on food and drinks while dining at top-notch restaurants in The Dubai Mall. Here are some options that you can consider:
– Feast on Thai specialties with Thiptara’s Express Menu. The restaurant has a two-for-one promotion on the menu. Thiptara is perched at the edge of Burj Lake where you’ll also have ringside seats to The Dubai Fountain.
– Head to Patiala at Souk Al Bahar for some North Indian delicacies. Try the summer brunch every Friday from 12:30 to 4pm.
– Love Italian cuisine? Head to BiCE Mare in Souk Al Bahar with prime views of the Dubai Fountain. Try the four-course sharing menu with signature specialties.
And with Dubai Summer Surprises 2019 back with a bang, you’ll have every reason to visit your favourite malls. The highly anticipated summer shopping festival comes packed with amazing deals and promotions from the city’s most-loved retailers. The event, that started on 21st June will end on 3rd August, and is loaded with exclusive shopping deals, daily surprises, thrilling competitions and shop-and-win promotions.
Click here to know more.
Disclaimer: This story has been produced on behalf of Dubai Tourism by Times Internet’s Spotlight team.